LegacyGT.com

who else in la

triplet911

whats up man no cash for mods right now but id still like to meet people who own legacys too even though mine is all busted up though right now i still like it what kinda mods you doin

Clearing some lights on a turbo lgt, yanking a turbo heatshield prepping for a dp/up install and making a couple of grills.

Thats the plan, man. cheap stuff. Clearing lights $10, turbo h/s removal free, grills, about $10-20 each. Maybe some bumper mesh.

clearing the lights? like they have that yellow stuff on em > and your making custom grills thats cool. i can feel that cheap mods rock. i was looking at that 5 dolla mod somone posted earlier great way to spend 5 bucks

Yes removing the yellow bit of the lights. I take off the bumper, remove the lights and then bake em in the oven to soften up the beutyl that holds them together.

Pretty silly huh? I did not invent the idea.

Im not into only cheap mods, but I am definately into mods that are a great way to get what I want.

I have a up pipe, down pipe, catback, front mount intercooler, dba 4000 rotors, hawk hps pads, stage 2 tune, etc.

I also have cleared lights and want to mod my oem grill. I am thinking about just sanding it and painting it with prime, semigloss black and then clear coat.

I may add leaf-gutter guard mesh to my lower bumper area to protect my new fmic from rocks or other small road debris.

sounds pretty creative the whole project, i have a 98 lgt with borla headers, a magnaflow exhaust,i forget hwat kinda breaks on are there i think some autozone brand, i need suspension work done and some break work done cause something is wrong with my abs the light comes on and off and the breaks lock up when the light is not on weird i know, when it comes to new mods for the car well i may not spend anymore money on this model right now because of the body damage it has but if i do im thinking a cold air intake, repaint my rims,get new tires,and suspesion upgrade its non turbo not much you can do

Hey lagt are you anywhere near silverlake? That's where I'll be Friday night, then goin to irvine the next day. Could stop by and say what's up if you guys are workin anywhere nearby

Im not far from silverlake. We could meet up. PM'd.

I can show off my new fmic :lol:

Naw, I used to be in the scene a few years back but am married with a kid so I dont get out that much.

I would be down to do like a mini meet one of these days but like LALGT I have a boatload of parts, a tune and some exterior things to do in the coming weeks. I'll post a westside mini-meet in March

Infamous Tuned

Actually we are thinking of meeting up at the bottom of Angels Crest (the 2) to blast up the mountain (read: not street racing, just a meet and greet and fun). Me, a member from up north WBMarky, maybe another couple of guys. 7am ish at the bottom of the mountain. PM me if you are interested.

EDIT and I already did the grill and will post videos shortly

Archived