LegacyGT.com

Gialla supplier?

MUD

Okay...I'm getting rather frustrated here. I've ran searches here as well as with Google for Gialla suppliers. I came up with a few results through Google and I went ahead and tried to contact them. I say tried....because I have yet to receive any type of response from any of them! This was weeks ago too.

So....I'm calling upon the Legacy family here to help me out with locating a Gialla supllier that I can actually SPEAK TO!

I'm looking for the Gialla grill insert AND the Gialla front lip valance. I'm NOT looking for a replacement bumper or a full body kit.

This is for an 05' LGT BTW.

Any help is seriously appreciated.

*Note: If you manage to find it through Google....you have my full permission to slap me upside the head! This will require proof though!*

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

I contacted Gialla a few weeks ago regarding the front lip. They responded to my mail in 24 hours. I wrote in Japanese and I guess they do not respond very well to those in English. Anyway their response was something like follows

"We have not confirmed the fitment of our front lip spoiler to US Legacy"

So do you wanna buy one and confirm the fitment for them?? Hehe.....

Just the lip is what I'm looking for.

I'm rethinking the whole idea though. If the front lip it'self is 4xx$....I'm not gonna tack on another couple hundred for shipping. Not worth it.

Gonna have to keep looking. All I want is something simple like the WW W-type lip. So it would bring the profile of the front bumper a little lower & bring it even with the sides & rear. Right now it kinda looks like the front is higher up than the sides & rear.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

You'll probably have to wait a little while.. after the car is out for about a year.. that seems to be when the body kit manufacturers get more stuff out. All I want is an Sti lip, but that little piece isnt even close to worth the money they want. It probably costs them $20 to make it. once there are more to choose from, then hopefully the prices will fall.

-Tronix(R&D, hah!)GT

for more pics and info... http://angevine.org/legacy/legacy.html

Well i have actually had a running email with Gialla for the past weeks and this is the OFFICIAL WORD FROM GIALLA

Thanks for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we don't have any distributors in U.S., therefore you would have to purchase directly from us. Shipping may be costly but if you could give us your mailing address we could check first.

Jun

http://www.mac.com/Webmail.woa/Contents/WebServerResources/spacer.gif

I am ordering this kit from them and i will keep you all updated to how it fits when it gets here. btw I AM getting a JDM BUMPER BEAM as well just incase. The only question i have which they havent answered is if the Fogs need to be "JDM" spec as well. But i plan on ordering those as well.

the Front lip spoiler and the Rear spats and sideskirts fit, unfortunately the Entire bumpers (ie. front and rear) do not fit our US spec vehicles, what you need to do is switch out to the JDM bumper beams in order to get these peices to fit. What I have found is that Paul Hansen from http://www.avoturboworld.com has been more then helpful in getting all my "JDM" parts for the legacy imported, including the GIALLA kit.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, I've decided I'll just go with the JDM Spec B setup next spring. Not only is it a stubby bumper, but it sits closer to the ground, giving a MUCH better appearence over USDM.

Just have to find some sources.

It'd be SWEET if RBS came up with an aftermarket front bumper that was stubby & lower (closer to the ground). Something that was direct bolt up.

Although... it would have to be eurethane if I was going to buy it.... I don't do the fiberglass thing!

Archived