LegacyGT.com

eBay Spoiler?

keithk831

IMO people go wayyyy overboard with whats rice and what isnt. Its a stock spoiler, and i think it looks great. Sure it serves no purpose, but as long as its not a few inches higher than that, its fine!

You think a Camry is RICEY?

And here I thought a Camry was one step from MINIVAN:lol::confused:

No, i'm saying a Camry/Accord (in stock form) is not ricey. Therefore a LGT with a spoiler is not ricey. You agreed with me, so I thanked you for ending this discussion my agreeing with me at last.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/mustang-lounge/26467d1176754225-i-have-located-ricer-stang-ricer-48377.jpghttp://www.mike.vcn.com/tmp/ricer_civic_2.jpghttp://www.ricecop.com/mirror/eBay%20item%202432601336%20%28Ends%20Sep-23-03%20181500%20PDT%29%20-%20Honda%20%20Civic_files/253-40230-1511.jpg

http://www.cycloneinjapan.com/upload/files/43/Car_Pics/RICE_cavalier_02.jpg

^^^ yeah, i can see how the "OEM" wing relates..... no.

• 3 weeks later...
DO NOT buy the painted version of the spoiler he's selling. The spoiler itself is great quality, but his "color match" paint is total sh*t. I bought the NBP version, and it has a green tint to it. It's blatantly the wrong color, and I'm struggling with them right now to get them to refund the price difference between the primed/painted versions.

DO NOT buy the painted version of the spoiler he's selling. The spoiler itself is great quality, but his "color match" paint is total sh*t. I bought the NBP version, and it has a green tint to it. It's blatantly the wrong color, and I'm struggling with them right now to get them to refund the price difference between the primed/painted versions.

Good to know...thanks for the heads up!

Off topic a little but...

I think "Rice" is when people put "crap" on their car that does nothing for it other than it looks "cool". Like a aluminum trunk spoiler on a FWD car, when it was made for down force on a RWD car.

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

I actually bought one of these about a year ago. It's still sitting in my garage because I changed my mind and went with a lip spoiler. However, the QSM paint on the spoiler was about a perfect color match. The spoiler is pretty good quality...especially for the price. Now I just need to find someone to sell mine to...

I actually bought one of these about a year ago. It's still sitting in my garage because I changed my mind and went with a lip spoiler. However, the QSM paint on the spoiler was about a perfect color match. The spoiler is pretty good quality...especially for the price. Now I just need to find someone to sell mine to...

Put up a FS thread in the classifieds.. I'm sure it wouldn't take you too long to sell it

Update on my situation: the customer service of the eBay store has thus far been pretty good. After I initially emailed them I got a generic email in return that said if I'm not happy with the product then I could return it for a 15% restocking fee and I'd have to pay return shipping. I wrote back saying there was no way I was paying a restocking fee and that I wanted the item, just in the condition they described. They gave me their customer service number and I explained the situation, they said they've never had a complaint about the color match and hopefully it was a problem with the factory. They gave me an RMA number and the factory is sending UPS to pick up the package Monday and they'll ship me another one the same day at no charge to me.

We'll see how this one matches...

Update on my situation: the customer service of the eBay store has thus far been pretty good. After I initially emailed them I got a generic email in return that said if I'm not happy with the product then I could return it for a 15% restocking fee and I'd have to pay return shipping. I wrote back saying there was no way I was paying a restocking fee and that I wanted the item, just in the condition they described. They gave me their customer service number and I explained the situation, they said they've never had a complaint about the color match and hopefully it was a problem with the factory. They gave me an RMA number and the factory is sending UPS to pick up the package Monday and they'll ship me another one the same day at no charge to me.

We'll see how this one matches...

Keep us updated!

Archived