LegacyGT.com

I can't seem to find a website that sells stuff for my car?

What are you looking for? Replacement parts are easy to find, but upgrades you have to dig for. headers and CAI you can find on ebay, exhaust has to be customized. Look around on here and you can find a lot of things people have done to upgrade their cars.

wrx mudflaps should line up perfect with out cars, as we have the same side skirts as them (well they have the same side skirts as us haha) ill be confirming this soon, picking up some ra flaps to keep a portion of the mud off the white and gold haha

wrx mudflaps should line up perfect with out cars, as we have the same side skirts as them (well they have the same side skirts as us haha) ill be confirming this soon, picking up some ra flaps to keep a portion of the mud off the white and gold haha

Ok cool. Lemme know how they line up.

boxer4racing.com seems to have some stuff listed that will work with our cars. the other thing to remember is that our platform is a little outdated, if you call a lot of the popular vendors and ask them what they can get you'll be surprised what is available

Hey kirby if you wouldnt mind could you let me know where u got that grill at? is it the Red grill?? looks sick, and all the clips in my current grill are broken so shit wobbles on bad roads lol

zip ties help... but its kinda ghetto

Yah it is the grill with the red "legacy" emblem on it. I like it alot, and I got all my stuff from ebay.

Archived