LegacyGT.com

where can i buy JUST the cobb sf intake filter

MDKSDMF

just ordered one from cobb......50 buck! plus shippin total was 61. yeesh but at least i have my backup and a fresh one on hand. i spoke with rallysport (they were really cool and helpful) and they dont have that part number so i guess cobb is the only way to go if u want their replacement. i believe its a 4.5 inch diameter....the biggest autozone cheapo was 4 inch and there are rumors of the poweradder filters falling apart and getting sucked up into the turbo.

just ordered one from cobb......50 buck! plus shippin total was 61. yeesh but at least i have my backup and a fresh one on hand. i spoke with rallysport (they were really cool and helpful) and they dont have that part number so i guess cobb is the only way to go if u want their replacement. i believe its a 4.5 inch diameter....the biggest autozone cheapo was 4 inch and there are rumors of the poweradder filters falling apart and getting sucked up into the turbo.

That's kinda pricey. When it comes in you see if there are any numbers/codes on it anywhere so that we can google and maybe figure out where Cobb gets 'em.

How many miles were on yours? I've got about 300 on mine.. so plenty of time still...

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

• 2 weeks later...

Archived