LegacyGT.com

need other opinions

so i am going to paint my calipers this weekend or next and wanted some opinions on color. i found these 2 kits and am not sure which color to go with. my car is garnet red and i will be getting a summer set of wheels/tires 18*8 with roja r2-5 mercury carbon black rims :D (pictured below). anyways i wanted some suggestions on which kit and color to go with. your help would be greatly appreciated!

http://wheelskin.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=BRAKE+CALIPER+PAINT

http://www.duplicolor.com/products/caliper.html

877740587_rojar2-5carbon.jpg.334b0fe549d04df14cab91e9df139596.jpg

Have you read this thread yet? I photoshopped some different colors on calipers that might help. I would just stick with black on stock calipers. They aren't anything special that you need to be drawing attention to.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I had my calipers painted with dog urine. The neighbor's pooch was only too glad to help. Seems whenever I go out to pick up my morning paper, man's best friend is watering another tire. I thought about hooking up the rim and ground to some 220 from the electric dryer outlet. Anyone ever try this? With the springtime dew I would think the results would be (touches thumb and ring finger together) shocking!

so i am going to paint my calipers this weekend or next and wanted some opinions on color. i found these 2 kits and am not sure which color to go with. my car is garnet red and i will be getting a summer set of wheels/tires 18*8 with roja r2-5 mercury carbon black rims :D (pictured below). anyways i wanted some suggestions on which kit and color to go with. your help would be greatly appreciated!

I like the gold or black.

Archived