LegacyGT.com

Check out my sister's wagon

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA

Maybe it's just my work hours getting to me...but I see dirty......sister.......

See where I am going here???? :lol:

Pics of sister?

whats the point

You just almost wrecked your car... now you drive your sisters car through so much mud it's over the entire front end... do you not see a recipe for disaster when you state that a GT is hard to handle but you're rocking a wagon through a mud bog practically? No? Not registering? Not a bit? Maybe a little? Just a teeny weeny little bit? Just a touch? :iam:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

You just almost wrecked your car... now you drive your sisters car through so much mud it's over the entire front end... do you not see a recipe for disaster when you state that a GT is hard to handle but you're rocking a wagon through a mud bog practically? No? Not registering? Not a bit? Maybe a little? Just a teeny weeny little bit? Just a touch? :iam:

Uhhhh .... no.

CIA Superior: What did we learn, Palmer?

CIA Officer: I don't know, sir.

CIA Superior: I don't ****in' know either. I guess we learned not to do it again.

CIA Officer: Yes, sir.

CIA Superior: I'm ****ed if I know what we did.

CIA Officer: Yes, sir, it's, uh, hard to say

CIA Superior: Jesus ****ing Christ.

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

way to jack this dudes thread. you guys are reaaaallll mature:cool::rolleyes:

wtf are you guys doing in here anyway. do any of you even have a second gen? do you seriously just look at my posts and follow me around cause you have nothing else better to do. go feed your kids. go clean your house. your old, go do something usefull with your midlife crisis. buy a vette and go bother chevy guys, they'll tear you apart and rip you another.

Ummmmm... sorry to hear you think everything is about you little fella. :( It's not, sadly I know. However, it is about a kid who's 16 and already almost wrecked one car. We're just trying to get hime to understand "the point". :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

uh huh. i hardly see and of the forum db's post in the second gen threads, and then as soon as i do....woop big surprise, most of the forum db's post in the same thread i do. dude seriously, get a life. so what if he almost wrecked a car, your gonna tell me youve never come close to wrecking a car. everyone does.

look genius...

#1 YOU are a forum db, not us.

#2 we ALL posted in this thread before you did.

#3 yes, most everyone wrecked when we were young. no is claiming otherwise, but to let this kid wreck and then not scold him for immediately taking his sister's car out "rallying" would be irresponsible of us. you can't seriously expect someone to post such asshattery and not get admonished? :iam:

look genius...

#1 YOU are a forum db, not us. wrong

#2 we ALL posted in this thread before you did. ok but the bashing didnt start until i posted...what gives?

#3 yes, most everyone wrecked when we were young. no is claiming otherwise, but to let this kid wreck and then not scold him for immediately taking his sister's car out "rallying" would be irresponsible of us. you can't seriously expect someone to post such asshattery and not get admonished? :iam: its not irresponsible of you, it was his choice and you guys being db's about it wont stop him from doing it again if he wants.

uh huh. i hardly see and of the forum db's post in the second gen threads, and then as soon as i do....woop big surprise, most of the forum db's post in the same thread i do. dude seriously, get a life. so what if he almost wrecked a car, your gonna tell me youve never come close to wrecking a car. everyone does.

Listen, I haven't called you a db/asshat/or anything else. So you know what? Please refrain from coming after me about it, got it? You were the 17TH POST, I was the 5TH. GET OVER YOURSELF dude. :rolleyes: Go whine somehwere else but get your facts straight first next time little man.

Archived