LegacyGT.com

which tire mostly sun/little snow, some rain

BruceBruce

Ok so im looking for tires. Kinda. Just noticed a bubble in one of my falkiens that were on the car. I live in central cali so its mostly sunshine all the time, but i do snowboard so i need something that will handle the occasional snow trip. Also capable for the rain cause we do occasionally get that lol. Not lookin at spending a lot on them.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so im looking for tires. Kinda. Just noticed a bubble in one of my falkiens that were on the car. I live in central cali so its mostly sunshine all the time, but i do snowboard so i need something that will handle the occasional snow trip. Also capable for the rain cause we do occasionally get that lol. Not lookin at spending a lot on them.

Yo Bruce, get some more Falkens through the TIRE STORE in SLO. They always take care of me. Im on my 3rd set of Falkens from them and they always help me out, and pretty much know my car every time i pull in.

I suggest the either the ZE 512's or ZE 912's. Both hold up great in rain and snow and are also great for the street.

If you wanna stray away from your FALKENS (which i personally will never do/ great tire for the price, but the proxies are tempting) go with the Toyo Proxies, The Tire store usually stocks them and will give you the best price in town since they push a shit ton of Toyos through there

Archived