LegacyGT.com

Dinner meet SD - Feb 11

seanlsb

Whoa maybe I can finally make it to a real deal Legacygt meet, unlike teh usual 1 or 2 of us at a WRX&Evo get together.

I can't commit just yet, but I'll try to come, along with my good friend who is an Evo-turned-Suby fan.

--Long

PS y0 Dale you moving back or what? How's teh watch

Whoa maybe I can finally make it to a real deal Legacygt meet, unlike teh usual 1 or 2 of us at a WRX&Evo get together.

I can't commit just yet, but I'll try to come, along with my good friend who is an Evo-turned-Suby fan.

--Long

PS y0 Dale you moving back or what? How's teh watch

Long - Would be good to see you man and anyone else who drives a Subaru (however they got there). Just traveling for work and to work on my house - still living in SoCar. Just got the watchband sized yesterday. Seems to be a great fit.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

S - thanks for the offer - I'm good. I'm driving a turd-slow Chrysler 300 rental, which may or may not make it up the hill out of Mission Valley on the way to Carlsbad. :redface:

DUB edition? Baller!! Dem twankies really sap da powah, eh?

*chuckle* - It's the entry-level V6 edition - all looks and no go and I think 18s - which does sap da powah. Rides and handles decently, but the body roll is substantial and doesn't inspire confidence.

Archived