LegacyGT.com

One of my first mods(and threads!): HID Retro

kojack84

^ Very cool!

I believe that's the same kind of stuff that fills the "heads" of active LASER jammers, also aimed to help seal out moisture.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Any pics of the assemblies without them being on? I'm curious to see how the projectors look in the daylight. Also, do you clear them when you tear them down? If so, that's a good 2 birds/1 stone kinda thing.

They look exactly the same as stock. The only part that is visible is the lens....and a lens looks like a lens.

Clearing/painting is obviously easily done once they are apart. I did not do mine, but may eventually.

Thanks everyone!

Sure. There's a small opening in the cutoff shield, below the cutoff that allows some reflected light to pass through it and thus show up above the cutoff.

FWIW, I filled in my cutoff shield which is why there is no light above the cutoff.

What did you use to cover of the squirrel finders...and do you think it is possible to cover them up without opening the headlights?

What did you use to cover of the squirrel finders...and do you think it is possible to cover them up without opening the headlights?

I used JB Weld, and as was said, it's so much easier to just open the headlights up than to struggle to try and cover that hole through the opening.

Archived