LegacyGT.com

Who is leasing their Legacy GT here?

The Prices over 400+ must have been when they were just released. You guys got ripped off big time, well my friend told me during christmas prices are good, but when te car is about to changed to the new model, prices could go down more than 100$.

I mean whats the point. If you have to wait an extra year to save more 100 bucks a month. The car is still new, no miles on it.

I got mine on the sign and drive lease deal they ran back in February. Zero down, zero due at signing and no 1st payment. Brilliant silver 5MT with auto-dimming compass mirror, 48 months @ $373 p/month. I love driving this car more and more!! I'm pretty I'll end up turning this in when the lease is up for a new Legacy at the time.

Depends on your captitalized cost and also your credit rating tier.. The higher your tier, the higher your money factor (aka interest rate)..

I got my 05 LGT Ltd Wagon 5MT for a capitalized cost of invoice (thanks to VIP). But, credit wasn't so good.. I got the sign&drive lease deal on a 42mo lease for $495/mo with $0 security deposit, $0 document fee, and first payment paid and an extended warranty to 42mo. Not a bad deal compared to the interest rate I would have paid on a finance..

Got my LGT limited 5spd on sign and drive. 39 month lease, 398 a month. 12k a year.

Free spoiler and auto dim with homelink. NO first month payement, 700 out of pocket at delivery... oh yeah, extended warranty for 48 months. I have perfect credit though.

2005 Legacy GT (Not Limited) - Auto dim mirror - 5 speed manual - upgraded alarm – 48 months – 15,000 miles/year - Zero down - $345 month including 6% sales tax

When did you get it? What happens if I say i will drive 10K files a year, will they lower it?

05 LGT-L sedan 5MT

STI short throw

Momo shift knob

all weather floor mats

Subwoofer/amplifier stereo

Security System upgrade

Wheel locks

MSRP of $29,973

All maintainence covered

39 months

15K per year

Zero security deposit

$1,016.00 down

$399.99 per month including all taxes

September 2004 delivery

I'm on a smart buy payment plan, NY doesn't have leases - so it's basically a finance that acts like a Lease.

Mine is 48 months - $339/month

LGT Limited - auto

Spoiler, subwoofer, security, auto-dimming mirrors.

I put $2000 down, plus tax and tags.

- Mike

I`m in NY as well. What is your final payment?? Looking at those numbers you must have a very nice credit history. Damm my student loans.:mad:

I`m prob gonna put 10k down on a red lgt ltd auto w/the works and sell it before the 48th payment is due.:cool:

Ohh yea i like smylies!!!!:p

OBP LGT, 15k a year.

36 month lease @ 460$ month.

4800$ down. There was a payoff on trade-in.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

When did you get it? What happens if I say i will drive 10K files a year, will they lower it?

I picked it up 10/27/2004. If you 'buy' 15 and use 10, they will give me a nice pat on the back and a smile.... But if you buy it out from teh lease, the retail value is higher...

Archived