LegacyGT.com

Mesh Grille

you don't even need that overpriced piece of mesh for an 08 - 09 (not that anyone needs it at all). 08 - 09s are ridiculously easy to do a mesh grille with: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/08-diy-grill-4-hours-and-40-bucks-85178.html?t=85178

honestly i think mine looks alot better than that, not saying that grill looks bad or anything, i jus spent the time bondo'ing the sides and the the bottom parts that got cut out

No, i thought that was a custom grill, not grillcraft. Their mesh sits more forward in the grill. But i thought he did a good job.

So you want the mesh to sit in the back of the grille? That's not a big deal and it's just as easy to do.

You realize that all grillcraft gives you for $160 or so is a piece of mesh right? You still have to do all of the cutting of the frame and securing of the mesh yourself.

Guys If you think I am charging $160.00 for a piece of mesh you are wrong. If its a piece of mesh your after I would be happy to sell it to you guys for $20.00 plus the shipping it would come unpainted. What we offer for a upper grille is a welded and framed grille not a flat piece of mesh. I will post photos later to help explain.

Jerry

GrillCraft Custom Products

www.grillcraft.com

Here's mine for anyone that cares. I used the mesh insert from Pep Boys (runs about $40) painted it black and hit it with some clear, hacked out the middle of the stocker with a dremel and screwed the mesh in between the chrome surround and the black plastic (only works with 08 and 09 I believe). I have since put the emblem back on after painting it black instead of blue.

That's a very nice looking mesh grill. I'm thinking about getting one too, it makes a huge difference on the car's look.

HID Xenon Lights

Hey everyone I am looking for some canidates that have a 2005-2007 Subaru Legacy in order to do a step by step install of our new mesh grille. You must be within local distance to Los Angeles we are located close to LAX Airport. You will recieve a free set of upper & lower GrillCraft MX Series mesh grilles plus free installation. Please email me with a photo of your vehicle. I would like to possibly do this next week and pick a vehicle as soon as possible. I have attached a photo of the work we did on the 2010 Legacy.

Thank you

Jerry

GrillCraft Custom Products

I would send you my grille and you could do the mods there, and then send it to me and I will do a step by step picture/install process of removal and installation. I know I'm not local, but it could work :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived