LegacyGT.com

Forget the repo, I'll probably buy this instead...

KKoepp31

So redeem yourself here, and tell the guy what do LGTs like the one he's looking at go for at dealer auctions! ;)

P.S. to OP, you check your PM, right?

That is meaningless as a normal person can't go to auctions and buy a vehicle. So just because a dealership can buy at that price doesn't mean they will sell at said price. You have to understand that dealerships exist to make a profit and there's nothing wrong with that. EVERY company does this. If not, we would all have to work for free. Somehow I don't think you would want to go to work nothing you get nothing for it.

Only a car salesman would put it like that:lol: car salesmen are all sleazy in my eyes until proven not sleazy. Sorry I have never been mentioned a better deal from the bank than I have a credit union and certainly neither are better than cash.... why pay interest when you have cash unless its a zero interest deal??? Its like you are telling people "we know its cheaper to pay cash but we want our part and the banks do to so finance:redface:

Cash is ALWAYS better period next best thing is to secure your own financing thru a credit union or your own bank. The instant they realize you need them to secure financing you have lost and stand to get screwed over more. And the "we beat your rate" can be BS my credit union gave me 4.9 APR on a new Auto ( mind you I didnt have any credit at the time but i have my account their for 4 year and my parents had account for 15+ years) they said and I quote "we can beat your rate but you have to get GAP and ext Warranty" the new rate was 3.9 those two additions added $3K to the price any my payment were higher.

I learned that it is most car salesmens job to shaft unsuspecting buyers and sorry if you are a salesman but that is typically what the public thinks of you :redface:

Can you point out what is sleezy about what I said??? Unfortunately you are 110% wrong in your impression of sales people. Their job is to make money for their company....just like it's your job (at least at a fundamental level) to make money for your company. So if a sales person is an a**hole for doing so, so are you. But I see nothing wrong in shopping for rates. If you do, then you will be paying more for a vehicle. If that sounds smart to you, then great....you're playing right into the sleezy banker's hand to make a profit for their company. Sounds to me like you are a communist!:lol:

Archived