LegacyGT.com

Navigation Dead

k04s4

Does anything work, like the subaru fuel gauges and all that jazz? Did you check the fuses under the dash and in the engine compartment? A fuse could be blown and causing a intermediate connection. It also could be a loose connection somewhere on either of the two units. Use a old cd to pry the edges of the screen bezel out and then a screwdriver to remove the screen. Check the two wire harness plugs and then the round plug to make sure all three and plugged in all the way. Also slide the drivers seat all the way back and check the two plugs down there. You should see a round plug and a square plug that is power. It might be easier to take the bolts out of the seat and push the seat back and lean it on the rear seat.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Thanks for your help.. I pulled the Nav unit out today and it did not fix the problem. I checked the fuses when the problem started and it did not fix the problem. I'll check the plugs on the dvd player. The entire screen blinks then goes black so i don't have anything on the screen. The car is a 2008 Spec.B

Thanks

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived