LegacyGT.com

Gauging Interest: Layo Xenon HID Kit Group Buy

firedawgs

I am going to have to drop out of this. I need these funds to finish my interior. I am going to have to work on my exterior next year. Sorry firedawgs. :redface: It doesn't look like it is going anywhere anyways.

Maybe we could bid together on a set of these on ebay and raise them to the reserve price and let one of us get them so we can get them even cheaper. ;) I am not sure if the guy selling them sells alot of them.

Who knows, maybe he does...

• 2 months later...
I am sorry for this long over due post. I am closing this groupbuy thread because the vendors wishy-washy stance. I don't want to be responsible for anyones poor customer satitfaction. I am not trusting this guy. I guess that is why you get what you would pay for. Please except my apology.

• 2 weeks later...
I am sorry for this long over due post. I am closing this groupbuy thread because the vendors wishy-washy stance. I don't want to be responsible for anyones poor customer satitfaction. I am not trusting this guy. I guess that is why you get what you would pay for. Please except my apology.

Archived