LegacyGT.com

Whiteline KTA124 rear toe/camber kit question

wcbjr

G'day everyone,

Robinlsb, not at the moment but I’ll pass on the suggestion to the product guys. Is it a cost issue or...?

Cheers

Whiteline Jim

http://www.whiteline.com.au

Your kit came out after camber arms were available, including from your company. It is difficult to justify the cost replacing exiting adjustable camber arms, just to get toe adjustment.

A second reason is many coilovers have rear camber plates which allow adjustment of camber. A major advantage of camber plates is that they can be easily marked for two different settings (one for the track, one for the street) and easily changed.

So by selling just the "toe" arm, you are expanding your market to those that already have camber arms as well as those who have coilovers.:)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

I prefer the poly to spherical because I live in the northeast. I didn't realize these existed so I'm looking into getting them from my distributor. Cool stuff for my build on my LGT. We have outfitted it will almost the entire whiteline catalog. WhitelineJim, if you could PM/E-mail me with a complete list of legacy gt components that I can get from whiteline that would be great.

-mike

G’day Mike,

Great to hear you giving our product range a work out!

Unfortunately we don’t do PM’s as its too hard to track with the various forums we help out on. But, I can tell you that we’ve just finished updating the product catalogue for the GT’s so there’s lots of goodies in addition to what’s listed at http://www.whiteline.com.au/do_segue.php?make=Subaru&model=Legacy&vehicle=Legacy+BL%2CBP+09%2F03-08+all

Can I suggest that you contact support@whiteline.com.au and tell them that Jim suggested you talk to them about a list for your GT..

Cheers

Whiteline Jim

jim@whiteline.com.au

• 2 months later...

Wondering if these are worth it as its the only "kit" to do camber and toe for the rear.

Im running wider wheels, rallitek springs and would like these before i do my next alignment, so worth it?

G'day wpgspecb,

That’s a good question but the answer is not straight forward.

Technically you should only need these parts if you’re camber or toe is out or you need more adjustment than the stock parts can provide. So, its best to have a plan as part of your upgrade and projected use.

However, we’ve developed these parts because there’s a need for this adjustment, in our opinion. The degree of adjustment will change with each application. Happy to look at the options if you can tell us a bit more about your setup and what your current settings are.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Cheers

Whiteline Jim

www.whiteline.com.au

Archived