LegacyGT.com

anyone try work meister s1's on a legacy?

bace

I wasn't expecting those to look as good as they do on the legacy. Also, Meister's are basically the exact same wheels as SSR Professors. The Meister's just have more aggressive offsets and bigger lips. You can find good sets of Professors for very reasonable prices and accomplish the same look.

i did some quick research and found that the rota d2's cant clear our stock calipers and aren't listed as a choice under legacys on wheeldude.com. the price difference between the ssr sp1's and work s1's doesnt seem to be too big but the ssr sp1's seem to be a lighter weight which would be a contributing factor to me. work seems to be able to make custom versions of s1's to fit legacys so i would guess rota and ssr could do the same. I might try a custom set of work s1 or ssr sp1 in the future when i save up some $$, and when im mentally prepared to spend $2k+ on a set of wheels...

I dont understand how they wont clear stock calipers? The legacy's have small brakes.. I had a set on a nissan with R33 front pinchers, and had room to spare. I guess i'm forgetting something, but it would be awesome if you could get the real thing!

i did some quick research and found that the rota d2's cant clear our stock calipers and aren't listed as a choice under legacys on wheeldude.com. the price difference between the ssr sp1's and work s1's doesnt seem to be too big but the ssr sp1's seem to be a lighter weight which would be a contributing factor to me. work seems to be able to make custom versions of s1's to fit legacys so i would guess rota and ssr could do the same. I might try a custom set of work s1 or ssr sp1 in the future when i save up some $$, and when im mentally prepared to spend $2k+ on a set of wheels...

If you decide to go with either try getting ahold of aspecproducts.com. My friend got some amazing price quotes from them (like over $600 off work vs-xx). Also, you may want to try ravspec.com as well for the Works. I'm buying a set of Works from them in a few days.:cool: Very good deals have they.

If you decide to go with either try getting ahold of aspecproducts.com. My friend got some amazing price quotes from them (like over $600 off work vs-xx). Also, you may want to try ravspec.com as well for the Works. I'm buying a set of Works from them in a few days.:cool: Very good deals have they.

cool. ill contact both and see what they offer.

Work makes custom sizes and such for pretty cheap when you figure that they are name brand wheels.

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

Archived