LegacyGT.com

questions about 05 LGT

Are there different options for the dashs on these cars or is there only one option? I was looking at 05 legacy gt online and i couldnt tell if its dash lights up red and white like i've seen on the outback i drove the other day. It was just all a black color cause its a daylight shot. Also whats the main difference between the spec.b suspension and the regular GT suspension? Is it lower than stock?

The GT gauge cluster has red rings and white numbering. It is lit during the day (at a dimmer setting) and brighter at night. Also has that fancy gauge sweep when you turn the car on.

The Spec B has Bilstein struts and might be a tiny bit lower than the LGT, but not much. Spec B has a 6 speed manual where the LGT has a 5 speed.

Its not a spec b car. Just the suspension that the guy swapped on. Its a regular 05 LGT non leather version. Thanks about the cluster thats all i needed to know. Also how much does a 60k service cost? the typical 500? I can mostly like do most of it myself. I am somewhat mechanically inclined and can do most regular maintenance myself.

Archived