LegacyGT.com

AWD Tuning Grand Opening

LowFast

William you missed an amazing event.

Some of the guys who have been around the scene for a while are calling it "The Largest Subaru Event in DFW" ever. We had 150+ Subarus out on Sunday. It was awesome!

~Mary

BTW, Dyno got here on Saturday. I'll post pics up in a little while ;)

Yeah, I'm sorry I missed it. I had gotten a really bad migraine and couldn't get rid of it enough to go out there. I really wanted to go.

I'm glad you had a great time though! I can't wait to come out and see the new dyno! As soon as my fmic comes in, I'll be paying you guys a visit to be tuned....hopefully on the new dyno! :)

On a side note, how's the Leggy? Have you broken in the turbo yet? If so, what are you putting down now? Is that with the e85?

I thought ya'll got some ribs (at least the only reason I would go) at Bone Daddys in the recent past?

we've done that in the past. bone daddy's is more of a once a quarter type meet. gets expensive as a weekly deal.

good to see everyone who showed tonight. can't beat the $3.33 taco plate! the tuesday night meet is hit or miss.... there have been as many as 25 show and as little as 2 :spin: but always a great time regardless!

Archived