LegacyGT.com

2006's any different?

tennebrac

I test drove a LGT Ltd. last weekend and I'm hooked. I got to take it out on a test drive alone and that made all the difference. The salesman said nothing will be different when the 2006's come out. He said that they are being advertised as 2005/2006 models. I'm not sure whether to believe him.

Does anyone know or have an inkling as to what might be different with the 2006's?

The LGT beat the socks off my current car ('97 Acura CL 3.0). Much tighter feel, incredible handling, wicked acceleration. I didn't notice the size difference that much except the shoulder/hip areas were noticeably narrower but that's not a big deal to me.

As to color--I think it's gonna be silver. That looks sooo nice on this car.

Does anyone know or have an inkling as to what might be different with the 2006's?[/b]

since your looking for any "inklings"

S E A R C H

there are a lot of "inklings" on the forums, search please

my question should have been clearer: Do we know what (if anything) will be different w/the 2006's?

I've spent the last 2 days going through the various posts in this forum before I posed the question. I have carefully read the posts which mention some possibilities. I'm not an idiot. Just wanted to know if anything was certain at this point before I plunk down the cash for a new one.

Take this with a grain of salt, because it came from a salesman. When I picked up my LGT wagon my salesman said he just talked to a factory rep that afternoon and said nav will definitly be available on MY 06.

sorry man, if i came off yelling

inking is another word for rumor in a way

and there are a lot of rumors, i guess we will have to wait and see

but if you really want to wait for the MY06, confirm it in writing from the salesman you talked to and state that if there are ANY changes between the MY05-06 the dealer WILL have to GIVE you the MY06 free

just a thought

KA81--I'm gonna call the salesman today and tell him some variation of what you suggest. So far none of the rumors (e.g. navi system, fold down rear seat) excite me that much and would keep me from getting a '05 but news of a 6-speed definately would!

The salesman just seemed desperate to move cars in March. He even offered me an on the spot lease deal on the hard-driven demo with 8K miles.

Archived