LegacyGT.com

swift springs/fender rolling.

5throw

I was running +45 offset 19x8 OZ Ultraleggeras with 225 tires. I removed the rear inner fender liner (rubber strip that jus pulls off with usually some road debris) and no rubbing problems at all. Front was fine as is.

Dont know the offset of the P1's but if you go wider than 235 and more that +45 offset (ie + 38, 35) your likely to run into problems with the fenders.

Hope that helps a lil

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

I no longer have swifts on my wagon but I used to get a rub on the fronts with 225/45/18's but only when the suspension was fully compressed. Damn plastic wheel arch cover got ground down a bit. Fender lip also bent in but it wasn't noticable and I was able to rebend to normal. I gained 1/2 to 3/4" height with a change to Ions (miss the look of the swifts)

(miss the look of the swifts)

:whore: They def got the stance right for the wagon...

5throw- post up some pics when you got the time

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

• 2 weeks later...
5throw- wagon looks sick. IMO getta front lip and that will really set it off. Jus be careful when pulling up to the cement parking blocks, some are higher than others and dont really like front lips.

Archived