LegacyGT.com

icey outback

derkahn

Nice. You have a video up on here too, no? I saw one last night looked like your car running the ice race. I'm tempted to grab the 611 Boxter under an employee purchase but not sure yet. The skis fit just great in the back, but I do role over onto the edges when sleeping time to time at night :D

derkahn's OBXT is a beast on ice! I heard that you do such a good job shredding the ice (as in sending an ice storm behind you) that a car could go out on summer tires behind you and get good traction! Ha... Anyways, I've got to check out your car in action sometime. You have a lot of people jealous of those tires!

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

its all the tires man, ABS didn't even go off once :) and we tried pretty hard

I am getting some more ice racing tires for some friends so we can have a suby rally wanna be class :) I can't wait to see them on peoples cars who can actually drive and have and have fancy diffs and 100+ more hp than me, I heard there is a suby only ice day feb 6th or something through flatirons.

I can't wait to get back on the ice :)

these are in the mail soon to colorado

216740760_contiicetyres.jpg.5b75ebe2476d2a2e1c0df024eca8c325.jpg

What kind of rims do you have for those tires? Are you using the emergency spare rims for that?

compomotive snow/ice racing wheels, but tons of people use the steely donuts.. as will I and my friends when the next set of tires comes in.

we need you to get us tires:)there all over there in Sweden. in gothenburg.. isn't that where most people take the ferry back and forth from denmark?

tack sjalv

Archived