LegacyGT.com

Finally...

kujhawk80

I finally did it...purchased a Brilliant Silver LGT (5m) yesterday. :D I added the spoiler, arm-rest extension, sub/amp, upgraded security system, and auto-dim mirror with HomeLink. Total price out the door without sales tax (didn't include because it is not accurate for comparison, depending on trade) was $27,142.

Only paid $19.50 in additional fees (only title transfer fees), which was nice. In the past I've been hammered with up to $500 in doc and prep fees.

I've gotta say, if you're in the Denver area, I definitely recommend Flatirons Subaru in Boulder. Shae Miller was my salesperson (internet dept) and worked with me while I contemplated the decision for about 4.5 months.

This site has been great so far in my pre-purchase and I look forward to digging through the wealth of information in the future. Thanks!

+1 for Shae Miller and Flatirons Subaru. We got our 05 LGT Wagon last week with autodim mirror/compass/homelink, subwoofer, STi pedals/short-throw shifter, and MOMO shift knob for $26,219 + tax. It's atlantic blue.. we love it!:)

• 2 weeks later...
I bought one yesterday also :) Atlantic blue legacy gt limited. Paid 25,525 not including tax. No options on it though.

That's a good price... the lgt limited i'm looking at with a couple of options is close to invoice 27,000....be really nice if i could get it cheaper than that :D...when you went to the dealer did you just offer them something under invoice or how did that work out?

Archived