LegacyGT.com

My Mom hit my car with my car!?!?!

START RANT!

Soo My mom was getting her car out, in which she needed to move my outback out to get to her mazda 3 out of the car port. My lgt is all the way in the car port on jackstands. After she had gotten her car out, she went to pull my outback back in, doing so she pulled in soo fast she hit my car, knocked the front jack over tilting the car letting it rest on my almost new freakin brembo rotor :mad::mad::mad:

So the damage report for the lgt,

Rear lgt bumper dented clear coat cracked which spreaded out pretty far:mad:

Exhuast is now dented pushed in a bit (so something is bent):mad::spin::mad:

One WRX Brembo drilled & slotted rotor cracked, dented destroyed

:mad::eek::spin:

Front bumper scuffed underneath :confused:

Side skirt scratched:confused::spin:

Damage report for the outback:

Some paint swap that I just got off :spin: but thats it *fweeww*

so my mom all like what is it doing on jack stands blah blha blah, and im like why did you hit my CAR WITH MY CARRRR!!! So ill post pics when I drink enough to stopp my crying :((((((

END RANT:spin:

My Mom once drove right through the garage front wall . Fortunately it did not squish my car when half of the roof collapsed.:lol:
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Pics of mom?

Mom has been dead for years, despite the fact she smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish:lol: Made it to 89:eek:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Hey everybody hope they had a safe and fun new years. Im still recovering from lastnight haha:lol: but a couple of sips made me forget all about my car and what had happen to it t ill i got home and started yelling at myself.

So the new year's started with me taking off my rear bumper and luckly poping the dent out but the clear coat was still cracked :/

My exhuast didnt move must of been me probally over exaggerating in frustration took the off and put back on my stockies put my wheels back on,

my front bumper is sorta scratched up i just took a sander to it to smooth it back out.

I have always been meaning to paint my car, so i guess its comming up on my list haha. But overall since my car is dirty and i dont plan on washing it till it warms up

Ill take pics tomorrow i was too lazy today :p

ps. I'm still in college haha, selling the outback really sorta is on my list but its my daily driver haha 212hp H6 ftw!

ok so on the subject of moms "helping out" with car repairs, i have a short story: my mom shattered, yes, shattered my hand with my own car. i had a 91 caprice wagon with hydraulics. the car weighed in at just over 2 tons stock, now add half a ton in hydrualic mods. ok so if any of you have had hydrualics on another car you know that tire blowouts are a normal occurance. with all the batteries, i had no room for my spare. i got a flat so i called her up to bring me my spare. so when she got there i moved the hydros so it was 3 wheeling and then put a jackstand underneath for saftey. as im changing the tire out she leans up against the car, car shifts off the jackstand and pins my hand between the chassis and the cement parking lot, instanly shattering every bone in my hand. luckily it was the middle of the day and someone in the parking lot heard me screaming rushed over grabed their spare tire jack (i didnt need a jack, i had hydros lol) and jacked the car off my hand. i had to get 32 stitches and you can still see most of the outline of the chassis on the top of my hand.

so WC, i wanted to yell at her and blame her for it but she cried for a month after it happened so im sure your mom feels terrible about what she did too. especially if she knows the work youve put into it. basically what stoplight said.

Archived