LegacyGT.com

SRRT PHOENIX-- RACING IN GRAND AMERICAN for 2010

Phoenixlegacy

Good morning everyone and Happy New Year..

For 2010 we will be moving up to the Grand Sports class and will be racing our new STI's against all the V8 muscle cars plus the BMW M3's and Porsches......

Check out our web site for pictures, schedules and other information about the team...http://www.srrtphoenix.com

First race is Daytona, on January 29th!!!

Join us for the fun and adventure!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow, I hope the rule gods for that series let you do a fair amount of modifications for the GS class. Those Mustangs are monsters and seem to be getting better and better. Crazy to think that a live axle car can handle so well on the track.

Also, I was under the impression that you guys were going to race a 2010 WRX in the ST class. That's what it look like at SEMA at any rate. Are you guys still going to do this?

Good luck in the 2010 season and I hope to come out to Laguna Seca and watch you guys tear it up!! :)

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Well, we went to Daytona with the STI and survived...

Started dead last after an engine change and finished 15th... Got as high as 12th. Lost a few positions after taking a hit from a wayward Mustang that knocked our exhaust loose and had to Pit per Grand ams instructions to get it looked at... Otherwise would have been top 10...

TV is on Feb 13th, 7PM Speed Channel

Next race Is Homestead, March 6th...

More details to come.

Pictures of the car in the gallery on website, www.srrtphoenix.com

Oh, **** you NASCAR Channel. Seriously? Trucks driving in circles over real sports cars? Grrr.

edit: I suppose if the trucks were physically driving over the sports cars, it might be a bit more interesting.

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

So is Andrew and Kristian still racing the LGT in the street tuner class?

Either way I'll see you boys at Limerock in May!!

Curious what modifications they allow the STI. I know the LGT was suspension and tires only. Quietest car on the track.

Archived