LegacyGT.com

Got acknowledged by a WRX owner

So, one of the younger tools at my work has a bugeye and it's beat to hell. Dings, dented, scratched, had 2 or 3 transmissions replaced due to him driving like a moron. The guys I work with kinda give me crap because this kid is kind of a tool and apparently I'm associated with him for having a car of the same OEM.:rolleyes: Well, me and a few guys are BS'ing one day when this kid walks over and someone said about us being Subie brothers. I kinda went "Oh, dammit" to myself thinking I'm going to hear how his POS is t3h greater than Legacy. To my surprise, he says, "There's no contest. His Legacy is way nicer than my car.":lol:I just sort of chuckled, grinned a little and walked away.;)

I just like the fact that most normal people see a wrx or impreza and think hoon regardless and yet they have to ask because we sound like them and yet don't have that same stigma. At a set of lights . Just another stock crappy wagon on rex rims . See ya haha . Classer cousins

Yeah around where we are it's illegal for p platers to drive turbos so in the states it would be under 21 aren't allowed to drive forced induction but they still do . And there are alot of p platers driving wrx and impreza with hood scoops and cannons ( you know the sort . Cannons so loud and they drive like they are hard as ) and little old me drives a 20 year old wagon that has 100 kws from a standard ej22 which doesn't sound like much compared to lgt but it's enough to put an idiot impreza or wrx a challenge and beat them regularly . And I have 427,000 kms on the clock and I rev it hard everyday and it gets 600 kms out of a tank of 60 Lts . So beat the wrx boys . In twenty years time how many wrx will be blown up or fucked compared to liberty/legacy . Hmmm

Archived