LegacyGT.com

Anyone put a impreza rear sway abr on a wagon

I heard they fit but hit our spare tire well. If so how much has to get pushed in anyone have pics of one installed? Im also interested in a list of all suspension components that transfer over to a 98 legacy gt wagon from other subarus. Thanks for any help

I actually got an amazing ebay deal so dont need to know anymore. I got a cusco specific wagon rear sway bar for my bk wagon for 36 dollars shipped brand new. There were about 6 of these listed for 1 days listings and they all sold for 1 dollar each so i cant wait to get my new bar. Thanks for the help and also the sway bar faq you sent me doesnt really tell much about modding a wagon to make it fit or what aftermarket ones for other subaurs fit isnt there either. But thanks for the help.

yea its was prolly a once in a lifetime deal on a cusco sway bar brand new bk wagon specific which is hard to find and only 36 shipped Now which bars from other subarus can there aftermarket front sway bars fit? I heard wrx wagon front sway bars fit? Is this true?

So still wondering if wrx wagon front sway bar will fit? I also installed my cusco bar today it was a breeze and i set it on 20mm the middle setting. i actually got a little oversteer going around a corner. It was amazing. I cant wait to try out the 22mm setting soon. Heres a quick pichttp://legacygt.com/forums/%5Bimg%5Dhttp://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/wrxya33/IM000230-1.jpg[/img]

I actually got an amazing ebay deal so dont need to know anymore. I got a cusco specific wagon rear sway bar for my bk wagon for 36 dollars shipped brand new. There were about 6 of these listed for 1 days listings and they all sold for 1 dollar each so i cant wait to get my new bar. Thanks for the help and also the sway bar faq you sent me doesnt really tell much about modding a wagon to make it fit or what aftermarket ones for other subaurs fit isnt there either. But thanks for the help.

Do you have a link for those or a store name? I'd like to see if they're still around.

Archived