LegacyGT.com

Wrecked after three weeks!

It was a chilly morning in late fall, and I was running a bit later than usual. With a cigarette in my hand and determination in my heart I set out for work on my normal route. Bangerter Highway to 7800 south, then east to the Redwood Road. I was making pretty good time, and then that’s when it happened. I started to turn off of Bangerter on to 7800 S. from the inside-turning lane, and this nob driving a dodge 2500 extended cab long bed pickup pulling a trailer (he was in the outside-turning lane) just decided to mosy on into my lane and sandwich me between his trailer and a qwest van that was in the turning lane on 7800 S. (turning left onto bangerter).

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened. I guess I just wasn’t paying attention.” = f@%^ing Retard!

I am so sorry to see your baby smashed but I disaree with the "retard" quote. Really bad driver, absolutely. Should not tow ever? For sure. Retard? Probably no: they had the good sense to admit fault when blame was theirs and hopefully they were smart enough to have insurance so that your baby got fixed without hassle on their dime!

Retard = They got out and said "why did you hit me?"

Horrifically Bad Driver = nob driving a dodge 2500 who hit you

I am happy they admitted fault!!! At least you don't have to deal with THAT hassle!!! (I just got finished with that B.S. myself) Sadly, it seems like you have got to thank someone for doing the right thing (like admitting fault).

LaLGT

hahaha.

That is ridiculous though, usually if I'm in that same exact situation, I'll just back off and let the guy go through with his turn. Sure, I'll hold up traffic in the middle of the intersection, but atleast I know this guy won't side swipe my Leggy. I've avoided so many accidents like this just by foresight. I've been nearly run off the road countless times by idiots trying to change into my lane without paying attention, and drifters like this that nearly hit my car. I try to avoid riding parallel with another vehicle for more than a few seconds.

I am so sorry to see your baby smashed but I disaree with the "retard" quote. Really bad driver, absolutely. Should not tow ever? For sure. Retard? Probably no: they had the good sense to admit fault when blame was theirs and hopefully they were smart enough to have insurance so that your baby got fixed without hassle on their dime!

Horrifically Bad Driver = nob driving a dodge 2500 who hit you

I am happy they admitted fault!!! At least you don't have to deal with THAT hassle!!! (I just got finished with that B.S. myself) Sadly, it seems like you have got to thank someone for doing the right thing (like admitting fault).

LaLGT

wow this is the internet, dude, some guy wrecked his car and he called him a retard. What, are you the Poilitically Correct Internet Police?

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/8/20/633548450121624483-internetseriousbusiness.jpg

Settle down, "Mr. Hollywood Hills"

wow this is the internet, dude, some guy wrecked his car and he called him a retard. What, are you the Poilitically Correct Internet PoliceSettle down, "Mr. Hollywood Hills"

Pendragon if you bothered READING my post instead of RESPONDING to it you would see that I had someone hit me and try to blame me when THEY were at fault.

When someone hits you and they have insurance and take fault, your car gets fixed and you don't pay a dime. If you are at fault or they don't admit fault, you have to pony up your deductable which can take a long time to get back. It is a MAJOR hassle to go through that when they are at fault.

For sure I would say a retard is someone that won't admit fault. He is lucky that a decent person/bad driver hit him instead of a retarded a$$!!! (...speaking of people who post on other's posts without something to say...)

hahaha.

That is ridiculous though, usually if I'm in that same exact situation, I'll just back off and let the guy go through with his turn. Sure, I'll hold up traffic in the middle of the intersection, but atleast I know this guy won't side swipe my Leggy. I've avoided so many accidents like this just by foresight. I've been nearly run off the road countless times by idiots trying to change into my lane without paying attention, and drifters like this that nearly hit my car. I try to avoid riding parallel with another vehicle for more than a few seconds.

:whore: Good advice, Pawl!

Pendragon if you bothered READING my post instead of RESPONDING to it you would see that I had someone hit me and try to blame me when THEY were at fault.

When someone hits you and they have insurance and take fault, your car gets fixed and you don't pay a dime. If you are at fault or they don't admit fault, you have to pony up your deductable which can take a long time to get back. It is a MAJOR hassle to go through that when they are at fault.

For sure I would say a retard is someone that won't admit fault. He is lucky that a decent person/bad driver hit him instead of a retarded a$$!!! (...speaking of people who post on other's posts without something to say...)

Thanks for the insurance lesson, bud. I had NO idea that's how it worked!!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/c1pendragon/obvious.jpg

i did read your post and I realize you had a more retarded moment than BigBad's. But BigBad had a retarded moment and he called the guy a retard. You went all emo and said you disagree with the comment b/c your trying to make it about you. So slap on your flamesuit for reporting me and getting my original post deleted. oh, btw, you just called me a retarded a$$. whatever that is.

–noun

4.Slang: Disparaging. a.a mentally retarded person.b.a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

Thanks for the insurance lesson, bud. I had NO idea that's how it worked!!

i did read your post and I realize you had a more retarded moment than BigBad's. But BigBad had a retarded moment and he called the guy a retard. You went all emo and said you disagree with the comment b/c your trying to make it about you. So slap on your flamesuit for reporting me and getting my original post deleted. oh, btw, you just called me a retarded a$$. whatever that is.

C1Pendragon if your post gets deleted, it will be because of your own behavior. If you honestly think I "REPORTED" you, I can only say, grow up and recognize that the MODS are all over it when it comes to misbehavior on this board. I don't have it out for you or anyone and I welcome witty and sarcastic comments that CONTRIBUTE.

I imagine your stay here will be SHORT but I do suggest you stick to topic and post when you have something to contribute.

I know you are too angry to see straight enough to read but your OG post was not deleted or reported, yet you point fingers, can't own your own misdirected anger, and are a bit lost. Anger issues much? Maybe you should count to ten from now on before you post!!!

Thanks for the LOL!!!

LaLGT

Archived