LegacyGT.com

guaging value purchase decision could use opinion

On subaruWRXparts.com I have in my shopping cart a set of rally armor mud flaps and a set of genuine all weather floor mats totally $138. Good value? Having a hard time finding used equipment, the mats are $41 and the flaps are 97, there not the UR ones but there still pretty decent looking. Anybody find better deals? I've been on fredbeans parts, subaru parts mall, and a few other sites haven't seen much better.

I had the same thoughts when I wanted to purchase mudflaps. I knew I needed something that will stick out further in the sides (rally style) than the oem ones. Rally Armor fit what I wanted perfectly (I bought the classic non-PU) and the quality and accessories that came with it were spot on. However, if i would've found other mudflaps with the same style as the RA, LGT specific, and less costly - I probably would have gone that route. Unable to find any (and I can verify that these are a cinch to put in) I opted for the RA's. I can tell you that it is nice that the side of my wagon does not get NEARLY as dirty in rain or snowy conditions like it did in the past. I'm happy with the purchase and don't regret a thing.

Sorry...that may have no helped hahah...good luck with the decision

Archived