LegacyGT.com

GM Leading the Way?!

AWDFan

Yeah, I did the same a while back. I used the contact form on Subaru's site to let them know they should have stuck with separate stereo and HVAC controls. The reply was similar to what you got in response. Maybe we need more people to complain about the stereo...

Personally i dont care if the car EVER has the NAV console option. Its a totally useless option out here in hawaii. Besides, i really dont understand WHY everyone wants this option?

Well, I was only asking about NAV with respect to the possibility of an audio connection into the stereo.

I am guessing that you have not used a car with NAV before. I thought it was an over-priced toy before I saw one (in a coworkers new Murano). It's actually pretty neat to see in action (a still image doesn't do them justice). I still wouldn't pay the extra $$$ for one myself, but now I can understand why people would buy one. If the cost was closer to, say, $500 I might consider it. It'd definitely be useful for delivery people and traveling salesmen. Not to mention taxis and rental cars.

Archived