LegacyGT.com

SubaruParts.com Coupon Codes (15% Cyber Monday, 10% Otherwise)

panzer

Hello all.

I just came across this on a different site and hadn't noticed it here and thought it might be appreciated. None of the categories in marketplace really seemed appropriate so here it is in news/rumors, feel free to move as appropriate. I have no experience with these guys but hopefully this deal can help a few people out. Without further ado here is my shameless ripoff paste, enjoy! (thx pope):

First code 15% and good Cyber Monday only:

Code: WMZKZEPf

This offer is only valid for orders that are shipping within the United States and Canada. Subaruparts.com reserves the right to cancel this coupon and offer at anytime and for any reason. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. This offer is valid until November 30, 2009. This offer is only valid for credit cards orders placed over the internet. This coupon cannot be used for phone, mail, email or fax orders. This coupon cannot be used with Subaru Bucks, Money Orders, Bank Checks or Cashier Checks.

Offer Expires: 11/30/09 at Midnight PST

Second Code good until 12/25, %10 off $50 or more.

In the spirit of the Holiday Season Subaruparts.com is offering 10% off on all orders over $50 dollars unitl December 25, 2009. This includes everything.

Coupon Code: 9DMlsJPp

Offer Expires: December 25, 2009

• 4 weeks later...

Archived