LegacyGT.com

Anyone garage their LGT for winter?

How long have you had that flooring down? How does it seem to be holding up?

The floor was put down just this summer,but i have no concerns about it holding up. It's RaceDeck product made in the USA.Very easy to install and lift up if the need arises.

Members at http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/ get discounts plus specials come up sometimes. Lots of flooring advice and reviews.

Thanks, maddoc i do enjoy "my space away".:lol:

Really guys,it's getting a bit too Nasioc in here lately. I like to keep my car clean,so what? Is it your car? You want to go rally cross your car? More power to you. Blast around city streets covered in snow salt whatever,have fun!!!!! It's your car.

Spec B jokes are getting old and a bit lame. I know this will probably trigger another dozen to follow........i don't care.

I see alot of people say thats why i bought the car because its great in the snow. In my expeirence its not yourself you have to worry about its everyone else. So i park my more expensive LGT in the garage and drive the cheap 78' wagoneer.

I think you are getting a bit too sensitive dude.

No one flamed you or the OP for doing so in here at all :rolleyes:

No worries,i'm a big boy.:)

Thought maybe that Spec B joke was a shot at me.My car is a SpecB.

But i don't go around professing that it is the king of cars and all that nonsense. I just like it.

My car is more of a toy than transportation,i feel lucky i can say that. But it doesn't matter. The OP simply asked if anyone else garaged their car for the winter. Others who don't choose to,feel like they have to post some witty remark about what a dumb idea that is.

Can we all get warm and fuzzy again?:wub:

Mine has this winter off. Last winter was the first one my car ever saw a full season. I used to have a company demo so 05, 06, 07, she sat in the garage but I would use it once the roads were cleared. My rock, a 98 Blazer, totes me around now mostly because I plow with it.

I would want to keep my car off the road in winter more so because the sand than snow. It kills your windshield, hood and headlights.

Archived