LegacyGT.com

Turbo Heat Shield

Well I got my first of a little "bing" in the engine bay. I put on a SPT Turbo Heat Shield. It was very easy and took less than 10 mins to put it in/on. Down side a little price'e at 70.00 USD.

I don't know if it will help heat soak to the TMIC, but who knows... :rolleyes:

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

I'm looking to add this too. Did you retain your stock heat shield or did you replace it with the SPT version?

The SPT Heat Shield goes over the stock one. You take out three stock 10 mm bolts and add the three longer 10 mm bolts that are included in the kit.

Side note: the Heat Shield comes with two white "SPT" stickers ... they added 2 more HP when I added them to my QTR windows... hehehe. :lol:

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

I just bought my LGT and it has the Cobb heat shield on it. I had the Cobb heat shield on my STi as well and the 2+ HP sticker on the window! But, no stickers on the Legacy! Darn! I guess the guy I bought the LGT from didn't want that 2 extra HP! :lol:

Archived