LegacyGT.com

Can someone take a look at my LV?

FireB

Light acceleration meaning pretty much up to 0 psi or lower in the vacuum range correct?

I do most of my driving even without hitting boost.

When I go places on the weekends using the highway, that would be the time I would be under boost.

I don't flat foot the pedal and gradual acceleration on the gas is my thing so I am sure I should be hitting it but.......

Either way, I will keep updating with more logs!

Thanks!

If you are familiar with modifying maps, you could temporarily change A/F Learning C to 50-60 and D to 60+ which might provide more valuable data just prior to going into CL. This helps a little with MAF scaling.

Nice, I don't know too much about it as I am on the learning stage.

However, I'll take notes so that maybe a little later I might know what I am doing and take your advise!

I will ask for the new map from Infamous probably tomorrow to see what can be done.

OKie I tried to do a log and connected the LC-1 to the USB but getting nothing out of it.

I tried all the ports and refreshed each time for like 5 times straight but nothing is going on.

Do they have some kind of Driver associated with this kit?

Even when I try to open up "LogWorks3", it still does not recognize.

Does that mean I have a bad connection before the USB?

I bought a brand new Serial to USB and it seems like the LED is telling me that it is connected.

I am using the "OUT" BlackCable and not the "IN" Black cable that comes with the LC-1.

Let me know if that is correct also.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

OKie I tried to do a log and connected the LC-1 to the USB but getting nothing out of it.

I tried all the ports and refreshed each time for like 5 times straight but nothing is going on.

Do they have some kind of Driver associated with this kit?

Even when I try to open up "LogWorks3", it still does not recognize.

Does that mean I have a bad connection before the USB?

I bought a brand new Serial to USB and it seems like the LED is telling me that it is connected.

I am using the "OUT" BlackCable and not the "IN" Black cable that comes with the LC-1.

Let me know if that is correct also.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Did you put the other plug in the IN connection? Its a little stub plug provided. Then you put the Serial cable into the out.

Did you put the other plug in the IN connection? Its a little stub plug provided. Then you put the Serial cable into the out.

Yes I did, it was almost like an end cap with the stereo plug on it right?

I have the OUT wires connected to the Serial to the USB.

Maybe it might be the Serial to the USB problem......

ughh, I just can't win... :spin:

Archived