LegacyGT.com

New 05 LGT Owner Outside Pittsburgh

NismoTigerWVU

Hey Guys, just wanted to give a little intro here for myself. As my name shows, I've always been a Nissan guy in the past (and sorta the present) but here we go. I'm a first year doctoral student here at WVU and doing the whole growing up thing. I recently bought a house and actually picked up my 05 LGT on a whim over the weekend. I've also got a 95 240SX SE (with a high comp KA build) and a 300ZX TT as well. I had been using the 240 as my DD but shes ready to turn over 200,000 miles so I needed something to take over for her. I actually donated my 240 to my mother (who will now be the fastest middle aged woman on the roads of WV) but I still have my Z (in storage, only use it in the summer). I was mostly just seeing if there was much interest in Pittsburgh area meets and if there are any good shops around here in case I get the upgrade itch. Thanks a lot guys, looks like you have a really great forum here.

Hey man, welcome to the subaru fold. I go to Virginia Tech, I'm coming back for thanksgiving break tomorrow, I'll be home for a week, we have meets at Bar Louie in Homestead (near Kennywood) occasionally, I'll bump the Pittsburgh thread. I'm gonna try and set something up for this tuesday...

Hey man, welcome to the subaru fold. I go to Virginia Tech, I'm coming back for thanksgiving break tomorrow, I'll be home for a week, we have meets at Bar Louie in Homestead (near Kennywood) occasionally, I'll bump the Pittsburgh thread. I'm gonna try and set something up for this tuesday...

Sounds awesome man, now if it was still 2002 or so I'd totally have to haze you a bit for being a hokie, but I guess being in pittsburgh I'll have some panthers to fry instead :)

Archived