LegacyGT.com

Moving to McKinney - Good moving company

executor485

Simplest way to put it... I'm moving to McKinney. I am loading up the Uhaul with a few friends here, but when I get to McKinney, I dont know anyone... So... I'll need to get some help unloading the Uhaul into the new house.

Anyone know of a good company, place, people, etc, who can help unload the Uhaul? Going to be unloading on Dec 3/4.

Thanks

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Kim just used a place...A-1 movers. They were fast, good, careful and inexpensive.

Look forward to having you as a neighbor!

Ditto on the nerighbor part. Though I haven't even met Ed yet and he is 1 minute down the road :lol: Maybe we can get a McKinney Subi dinner going. Taco Delite anyone?

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Ditto on the nerighbor part. Though I haven't even met Ed yet and he is 1 minute down the road :lol: Maybe we can get a McKinney Subi dinner going. Taco Delite anyone?

ewwwwww i hate that place. Why aren't any of you coming to the tuesday night rosa's meets out by awdtuning's shop????

Lucky! I have to sell subarus all week. :(

i am getting NOTHING done so far haha. Kim keeps dragging me all over town while she is off.

She goes back to work tomorrow though :lol:

now...off to buy tile floors. yay

Dalworth? Heard they do a good job and aren't too expensive. I imagine they'll have deal with the holidays coming up.

I'd stick with the major guys and do whatever the holiday specials are. pretty soon the locals will start going door to door and I promise you they are scary.

I agree.

If you want to save some cash and do it yourself I have a really nice maytag carpet shampooer you can borrow. I use the Zepp extractor shampoo from home depot and it works great. Fortunately we are having the high traffic areas replaced with tile next week yay

I was contemplating doing it myself... But with all the things we are going to be doing that week with loading, cleaning, unloading, unpacking, etc; just not sure that we'll have the time to devote to cleaning them.

Typically I like to clean the carpet about once a year, so the next time around I'll probably do it myself.

BTW, sometime in Jan we'll have to do a dinner meet during the week. Dec will be hit or miss a lot since we'll be moving between 2 houses and the holidays. Maybe even a house party burger burn.

I can take ya for a ride in the VF39'd, FMIC'd, and tuned car :) Still runnin like a champ, but I am def gonna be getting some work done in the near future (injectors, Fuel Pump, timing belt, new spark plugs, compression testing just for kicks, and maybe a new turbo later down the line).

Pretty much :) lol

The VF39 was always just a holdover until I was able to get what I really wanted. It started with going to do an sti swap and ended up going the FMIC route. Yea, I'm crazy :) Or I could just pay it off, get me a new CTS-V when thats done, and turn this into a pure track car... Thats still a viable option, lol

Archived