LegacyGT.com

Questions abut line output converter

kopke

Hi.

I read In the Sound Deadening FAQ about this LOC and how u can make a "RCA" out of speeker lines.

My questions are: Do I have to start from the HU? To me it sounds like a easyer job to start from the line wher it goes into the door to the rear speaker. Im I right?

Another thing I was wondering about. Wode I nead to do this on both sides?

And if I'm right about it being smarter to start from the line close to the door. Is it an easy job to get to theas wiers?

Cheers fore replays

Starting from the HU is easiest. All the wires are there and there is room to place the LOC's. Otherwise you should extend the wires from the HU to wherever the LOC's are. Don't try going to the speaker locations, this makes no sense. You convert to RCA only once. Speaker line in/RCA out.

You can get the HU out in less than 15 minutes. The plastic pieces around the shifter are held in by clips. Heck everything is held in with clips and a couple screws once the covers are pulled off. Do a search, there are detailed pics of getting to the HU and the wire schematics. Plus, there is a LOT of room back there (surprisingly).

Agein it has bin proved that search engiens hate me :( Can't find eny pics describin how to uninstal HU. As a mater of fact searching uninstal dosn't give me eny results.

If somone gives me the proper info on how to do this job and i'll find a garage somwear wher I can operate I promis to make a good discripsion on how to do this

and way is this one not stiky and way did the search engine not find this one with key words like HU, Head unit, uninstal, and so on and so on.

But thank you a lot. This will turn out to be extreamly helpfull.

Cheers

Archived