LegacyGT.com

Specific places to get smogged in North DFW

ClimberDHexMods

So I have a friend, and this friend has an obviously modified LGT, including EWG dump tube, custom IC piping, etc. He needs to eventually get his car smogged, and his go-to place just scared him by the tech swearing that anything not original means he'll fail that person in a heartbeat. So, where do you guys suggest my friend go? Any safe smog people or places who just plug in the OBD II cable, check the gas cap, and leave my friend alone? My friend doesn't want to cover things up.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

So I have a friend, and this friend has an obviously modified LGT, including EWG dump tube, custom IC piping, etc. He needs to eventually get his car smogged, and his go-to place just scared him by the tech swearing that anything not original means he'll fail that person in a heartbeat. So, where do you guys suggest my friend go? Any safe smog people or places who just plug in the OBD II cable, check the gas cap, and leave my friend alone? My friend doesn't want to cover things up.

well..he can't fail people for that reason.... but I think there are people we know that know people. also...the guys at Carspa claim they just hook it up obd ...no code =pass.

Archived