LegacyGT.com

2009 Legacy Questions

Hello everyone I have been looking around for parts for my 2009 Legacy GT Limited. I am after mainly exterior stuff right now like front lip, eyelids, front bumpers, spoilers, and really anything else out there. I have looked around and from what I have found there isn't any of them out there that isn't custom.

Just some site links would be cool, just looking for 2009 parts. I did go through most of the vendors on this site just haven't seen anything for the 09's.

Thanks All.

most parts 05-09 will fit on your 09. 05-07 Leggys are basically the same (exterior proportions). In 08 the Leggys got a *very minor* face lift, in which they got a bigger grille and different headlights.

Ive gotten all parts for my 05 through other Members (in the classifieds section) and vendors here (including: Subyshop, Fredbeans & R-rev.)

Clint & Franz at Suby shop have helped me alot with questions about parts. Ive gotten a couple things from them and if they couldnt help me, always pointed me in the right direction.

Ill go out and say that Fredbeans may just be the most popular vendor on the forum- and for good reason. Great service & shipping (just check their dedicated homage thread)!!

If you like carbon fiber (grilles, eyelids, lips, spoilers, foglight bezels, etc.) contact Jason at Rrev. I got my grille (fiberglass, not CF) and enjoy it very much. Great fitament and Jason is a great guy.

For JDM parts look to HKC-Speed and Japanparts.

I know you said you wanted websites, but i would try through vendors first, as their service will be better, and often have discounts for us GT.com guys. Hope this helps!

-Mike

There isn't much out for the 08-09's yet. Rrev has a FRP and a CF grill out, I have the FRP one. He is also making a front lip which should be out hopefully any month now. There is a rear window spoiler in the works right now. Various trunk lip spoilers.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Archived