LegacyGT.com

BF Goodrich g-force KDW

DirtyDirtyHouse

Hey all. Need new tires ASAP. Live in FL. Heavy rain. I've owned Goodyear F1's "amazing"! wear quickly cost an arm and a leg or two.:eek: Currently have General UHP's. Amazing in the wet. super cheap, really soft side wall and had some uneven wear issues. (not due to alignment or balancing).

A buddy has the BF Goodrich g-Force KDW's and swears by them especially in the rain. His only complaint is the road noise. I'm rockin hogzaust :lol:with free up and down and typhoon intake... so i'm already noisy. Makes me smile.

Does anyone have these on their ride?? Do you like them??

I have them in a 245/40/18 on my LGT, and i love them:wub:. great in the rain and awesome on dry... i can't tell on the road noise, since i have a turboback from a rotated kit.. :confused:

you'll like them!

I have them(215/45/17) on my LGT. They are great. They are somewhat loud but you get used to it. They are great in the wet and even better in the dry. I had them on the track 3 days so far with track pads (DTC70/60) and they exceeded my expectations. Highly recommened, also the treadwear seems quite good so far, I'll probly get 40k miles on out of them and thats with 3 pretty hard track days and spirited daily driving included

Try putting your stockers back on and take it for a ride. Should be noticeable road noise, but it's to be expected with that aggressive tread design.

This is the second car I've had them on. Had them on a Nissan Sentra Spec-V that had Toyo Proxes 4 on, they sucked in the rain, mostly trying to get a start on wet hills and replaced them with KDWs and had no issues on the same hill in the same conditions. They are very good in the rain. But forget about it in light snow. On the LGT I had Nitto Neo-Gens before replacing with these and I wouldn't go back to another set of Neo-Gens over these.

You should buy the g-force Sports. I've had KDW's and g-force sports......on the same car in fact. The KDW had a slight edge in dry but overall the g-force was a better all around tire, very quiet also and wear better (longer).

Archived