LegacyGT.com

small accident in the legacy

bama16

yesterday during the last of the storm i left work for lunch...i leave a light and a lifted f250 on like 35" tires couldn't stop and hit my pretty much square in the side...the lower portion of the chrome on the bumper hit the mirror straight on and it spun me around, surprisingly there is pretty much no ther damage...it took a lot of the blow...caused some stress creases in the metal below it...not serious but i think PDR could take care of it...the mirror is crunched but subaru sends the whole assembly painted so no worries there....i was just wondering though...if the door is more serious and needs to be painted...i need a good place to take it...one that can match DGM paint. i am anal about body work, metalics, and can notice a slightly dif hue. anyone have any good shops they'd recommend? i will def be asking for references and pics of works. but pics sometime dont' tell the whole story. the ins company is gonna give me some names they work worth, i don't know if i should check them out or use my own.

Archived