LegacyGT.com

Blow BY need help

05GTai

I am trying to find out what is going on with my car. I have no power loss or anything like that. But I am blowing through a quart of oil every 600 miles. Can anyone help me with this? Also will a oil catch can fix this problem?

90000 miles so no warranty. it is smoking at full throttle. I have done a compression test and changed the pcv valve. Everyone i talked to said it is the turbo seals. I took my intercooler off last night and i could see oil in my turbo. The turbo only has 15k on it.

my turbo has 89,000k and no shaft play at all....if you look on ebay you can find a used v40 i saw a few of them on thare the other day...or get a v52 if you have the money...i believe all you would need is some 565 injectors from a sti i think 04-05 are side feed like ours and a fuel pump...and a tune depending whare you are i found a place in nj ecs performance...

I have a 18g from pdx currently on my car with 740cc injectors. I talked to jared over there and he said he has to talk to the manufacturer and see if they would warranty it. I have only had the turbo for 5-6 months. So i would hope they would warranty it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived