LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy 4th most over priced vehicle!

GTride05

The legacy is the flagship car for subaru. it shouldn't be cheap, which is why everyone should be disappointed with the new one.

That is exactly why Subaru *had* to change it and why the changes make sense. The old Legacy was *not* a sedan, it was more of a coupe and that limited it's appeal. I am an adult with a family and *needed* a sedan that could actually seat 4 adults comfortably. Had the new Legacy not improved it's leg room issues I would have had to look elsewhere.

I can understand some not liking the looks. That's totally subjective. My wife loves the boxy looking cars that look like they teleported directly from the early eighties and I think those look horrid.

When one considers the Motor Trend COTY - the Fusion, which was on my short list, subjectivity really shows. I do not at all care for the front grill and think the interior on those look like hell. The interior door panels seemed blocky and cheap. And I hated the color schemes...

As the title says the subaru legacy not only is a horendous looking vehicle but it is also well over priced says yahoo. For what I see in the new LGT I cant argue that such thing is true. I got plunty of time left with my current leggy so im not worried but i was hoping to upgrade to a new improved legacyGT. Guess not.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Five-of-the-Most-Overpriced-usnews-4150825828.html?x=0

What a junk article. First, the article is talking about the 2009. Second, how can you compare the Legacy with the Prius?

• 3 weeks later...

We've only had our 10 Legacy for a week, but I'll add my .02.

This is our first Subaru. We traded in a 02 Celcia on it.

My wife, had a few criteria for a new vehicle. 1) She liked the looks 2) AWD.

Originally, I was looking at IS250AWD. However, they don't have enough power to get out of their own way, and the back seat isn't made for adults.

Then moved to BMW 335Xi. I actually loved it, but wasn't paying 45k for a new one, or almost 40k for a 2 year old one.

Then I saw the Legacy. Looks are just ok to me. It was the cost and the room and options. And after seeing it in person and driving it, I actually like it quite a bit and think its a great value for the money.

Archived