LegacyGT.com

Most Expensive Legacy Ever

heyjl

Heh, that's 10 minutes from where I used to live....15 minutes away now :lol:

I dunno, it is Certified Pre-Owned.

It isn't too far from Newport Beach, maybe some salesman thinks he can sell it to a potential Porsche/Ferrari buyer.

Horizontal Engine

More Space

AWD

But if you order now you won't pay the $230,000

You won't pay $200,000, which would be a good price

No sir, we're going to give it away at the low, low price of only $85,000

And if you order in the next 10 minutes we'll throw in another absolutely FREE!

hey thats less than half the price! what a value! :lol:

but your title says its a 30th anniversary edition.. thats worth at least $10k on a corvette, so it should be $50k on a super rare manual legacy wagon!

ya know, I'm trying to figure out this guy's typo.

did he mean to ask 22k for that car?

if so.. is he out of his mind? That seems high for an 06.. I mean cant you get a used 07/08 with low mileage (spec B maybe??) for that kinda dough?

seems like a lot to pay for a car thats that old and only retailed for about 32k tops.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I inquired about it.

I acted like I was willing to pay the money and that it was so hard to find a LGT manual wagon. The guy said oh it's only 22k, that price is a mistake...so I acted angry and hung up the phone.

The things you do when you are bored at work...

:lol: That's great good work

hey thats less than half the price! what a value! :lol:

but your title says its a 30th anniversary edition.. thats worth at least $10k on a corvette, so it should be $50k on a super rare manual legacy wagon!

acually funny thing is mine is kind of rare....i have a certified slip from subaru with my vin on it saying mine is 1 of 1200 produced.... i thing in ohio any car that hass less than 3000 like models is considered a collector car...yes im getting collector plates for it but i need another car first according to ohio bmv

granted mine isnt worth anything over 5k....but still

Archived