LegacyGT.com

Should I trade my 06 STI for a Legacy?

being a guy that goes surfing just about daily I will testify that you can put a surfboard in the sedan if its a 07 or later year due to the folding seats. We have put our 8.5' board in the car along with the short boards etc.. just fine. If you really want to be able to fit them get a wagon and you'll have 0 problems and plenty of room.

Don't let her judge how you spend your money! It's yours! My mom said she would key the next car that came into our household, my father said "Honey, you know where the door is." She stayed and never said a word :lol: By any means, if your STi is an alpine white or CGM, I'm looking to get one so if you want to work something out let me know. I have an 05 LGT for sale/trade. Thanks and good luck!

If only they made a spec B wagon. When I drive my WRX I love the way the turn in and steering response sharpens . Much tighter than the LGT wagon . But for everyday civility and practicality the LGT wins hands down. Like many have said before its the grownup STI

Congrats on your decision, you will enjoy it.

The main reason for going to the Leggy for me was the ability to hold surfboards . I can fit three boards and three chaps (one of them a 7'0" ) without ever putting boards up on the roof rack (stealth mode). I particularly love the way the trunk area on the leggy wagon is almost flush with the bumper allowing easy ingress/egress of items. The WRX wagon is more like a trunk and you really have to bend your back to get things in (annoying). Last but not least you can use the tail gait area as a seat on the leggy (comes in handy at Daytona Beach)

Archived