LegacyGT.com

1st Attempt at logging with AP

F1nALMSFan

Hey, like the title says, this was my first attempt at logging data with my new AP and Stage 1 Cobb OTS map. Any thoughts on it would be great. I've spent the last few nights really trying to grasp how tuning on our cars work, and how all the parameters come into play. I will be purchasing a cable soon to be able to use learning view as well. Thanks a lot for any feedback or comments. This log corresponds to my drive home from work today.

datalog11.csv

Driving around at low RPM and low throttle doesn't really tell us much about how healthy your tune is. Please read this thread about how to choose logging parameters, and how to drive when logging... it's not quite finished yet, but there's more than enough to get started:

http://www.romraider.com/forum/post52188.html#p52188

You may need to change some of the parameter names since this was written for RomRaider users and you're using Cobb's software, and they sometimes use different names for the same underlying parameters in the ECU. Most of them will probably be straightforward to translate though. Let me know if you find any that aren't obvious.

Archived