LegacyGT.com

Momo's New Airmetal Series Pedals: Solution to Heel Toe

Xenonk

Sorry for the dirty floor mat and pedals.. I finally have a decent camera to take pics of the pedals I have.. these have been installed for over 2 months (so that's why they look so beat up). Anyone adding pedals should be careful when drilling into the throttle pedal because the entire assembly is plastic and the hinges themselves to make the throttle pedal pivot is also plastic.

Here you go:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/xenonk2828/GT-Car/IMG_0026.jpg

Keefe

Keefe

That's why I have the Airmetal version with the rubber corners.. I like the smoother metal portion as I dont have to get caught on the ball of my foot from the rubber to rubber contact from the shoe, this allows me to only push down on the pedal while able to slide my foot around just enough to blip.

Keefe

Keefe

Looks good. Another place where Subaru F'ed up by not giving us the STi gas pedal with the extra protruding piece.

Did you just tilt the pedal or is it suppose to be like that?

Found these flipping through a mag today.. http://www.jdmgamesauto.com/product_3204_8369.html

Razo Copetition Sport pedals. They have an adjustable 'wing' for making heel toeing lots easier. They also have a Ti series that are made from titanium, but they are blue and fugly. I def like MOMO better, but the sdjustability part I like.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Looks good. Another place where Subaru F'ed up by not giving us the STi gas pedal with the extra protruding piece.

Did you just tilt the pedal or is it suppose to be like that?

You can order STi pedals if you want for your GT from the dealer.

I tilted the pedal on purpose.

Keefe

Keefe

You can order STi pedals if you want for your GT from the dealer.

The STi pedals I ordered with my car are the bad ones; they don't have the extra piece for easy heel & toe. There are 2 versions of sti pedals.

Archived