LegacyGT.com

sti pinks

subastyle

Just ordered from Race Comp and paid $439.00 shipped. :lol:

did your other stuff come in yet? Still want help on the install?

I may have a question for you on your OEM springs. Plus, I can help you install the new springs when they come in...

cheers

jon

STi pinks are just lowering springs right? Or I guess I should reword it in saying that they're more visual minded versus performance minded right? Thanks.

I'm thinking about some suspension tidbits but I'm more for the function than looks.

STi pinks are very performance minded. The problem is that they are made with the JDM Bilstein struts in mind. So, they are very well matched for JDM struts, but not the perfect springs for USDM struts.

So have you heard of anyone having problems with just adding the springs with the stock struts? In other words is it really necessary to replace the struts too? If so then maybe coilovers are a better idea?
Megan header,Perrin TMIC, TD06-20G,AEM CAI, Lachute DP, Avo BOV, BC Coilovers, Magnaflow catback, Hawk HPS pads, Stoptech lines, Snow WI

So have you heard of anyone having problems with just adding the springs with the stock struts? In other words is it really necessary to replace the struts too? If so then maybe coilovers are a better idea?

There are multiple threads with members' impressions of the pink springs. I hate to sound like a dick, but "do a search." The reading will keep you busy for at least an hour. The general consensus is that the springs do improve performance and the stance on the USDM struts. Most seem to like them a lot, and are happy with them. A few didn't care for them. No one slammed them as a bad product. But, the members who put them on the Bilstein struts seemed to be the happiest with them (Duh. They've got Bilstein struts!).

Archived