LegacyGT.com

New Legacy on Speed Channel

It was on Autoline Detriot. Just got back from church and going for a bike ride so I will check out the tape when I get back later tonight. I think the segment was only a few minutes long but at least you get to see the car in motion.

All friggin WRX commercials! AHHHHHH! I think I'm going to go crazy again! (Wait, can't do that if I already am.) You'd think they could spread the commercials about the lines in 2hrs of programming. :roll:

[quote name='SUBE555']All friggin WRX commercials! AHHHHHH! I think I'm going to go crazy again! (Wait, can't do that if I already am.) You'd think they could spread the commercials about the lines in 2hrs of programming. :roll:[/quote] WE ARE ROCKET SCIENTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea:

And I thought they could do better. Well, I was proven wrong, but I shouldn't have expected more since TM is still doing the avertising (new marketing partner supposed to be picked in October I think.)

Autoline is on [b]NOW[/b] and will be previewing the Legacy. ***edit*** not too much. they showed some video, talked about the specs, and mentioned how Subaru was attempting to move upmarket. no testing, just overall industry news. :(

Archived