LegacyGT.com

Help Pick my Tires!

kmfuse87

Just ordered the new ROTA Gravel 18x8 from wheeldude, now I am trying to figure out what tire is right for me.

Two Sizes I am looking at - and why:

Looking into a 235/35/18 - seems like a solid size from the reviews that I have heard.

Also looking at a 235/40/18 - Closest to stock.

I am going to be running pinks so the drop is about 1 in. Anyone out there with that type of drop running one of these tire sizes? Let me know your thoughts, especially if you are from NE. The roads around me arn't bad at all, but just trying to get all points of view. These will be my dedicated summer tires, no autocross planned, some spirited driving but nothing serious.

Also any other suggestions that you could provide would be great. Things like clearance, value, tire wear. Like all of you I am not made of money.

What tires would those people out there with much more expertise on rubber suggest?

advan ad-08?

not sure if that's in the price range or hardcoreness you're looking for though. i always hear good things about the RE-960s from bridgestone but that's an all-season tire. the 235/40/18 seems to give more tire selection vs the 35 sidewall.

The direzza and the advan are good picks. Neither is out of the race. I like the 35 because i have always been a fan of the small side wall. Only things on tire rack are Continental, Pzero - good tire but pricey at 300 a piece.

Anything else out there that is a 235/35??

Archived